My doggie blog friend Ty from Puppy on a Roomba gave me this “Kreativ Blogger” award.
Thanks Ty!!! You keep on rockin’ that Roomba! (And tell my mommy to get me one too… I’d love to Woooooo while riding a Roomba… or would that make it a Woomba?!?)
The award is like a tag – it has rules: Give thanks and link back to the one who sent you the award. Post the logo on your blog. List seven things about yourself that others might find interesting. Pass the award on to seven other Kreativ bloggers.
So here is seven things about me, The Amazing Woo:
- I was a rescue that my Mom & Dad got from Stray Rescue of St. Louis. Someone had left me and my 5 friends in a house in downtown St. Louis. Then they moved out and left us trapped inside. I was only 3 months old when Stray Rescue found me.
- I have 2 “brothers”- Sebastian (mom calls him Sebass) and Galileo (Gali or Super G) for short.
- I LOVE carrots, cucumbers, bananas and Fig Newtons!!
- I has Manatees in my backyard. Really! I love to Woo at them.
- I steal my mommy’s strawberries that she tries to grow on the back porch.
- I love playin in da rain, but I hate having wet feet. They suck. I have to spend hours (that’s eons in pup time) dryin’ my paws!
- My mom makes me get in the pool with her so I can learn something called swimming. She thinks I might fall in sometime…
And now, I’m tagging 5 other Kreativ Bloggers!