My Momma has many, many hobbies. One of them happens to be hunting wascally wabbits…
I mean she hunts freebies. For her beeyoutee blog, Bionic Beauty (it’s not nearly as cool as MY blog!). Her latest Freebie Hunting Expedition rounded up tons of tasty treats for us furry types.
And that means…
Dogs & kitties across America have a whole new reason to chase the mail man!
- Friskies will mail your human a coupon redeemable for a free can of Tasty Treasures cat food with Real Bacon. I’m thinking even dawgs would be up for this type of cat chow. Evvverrrrybody loves bacon!!
- Twice a week, my momma treats us to warm, homemade soup stock drizzled over our food. TASTY! Thanks to Purina, felines can nab a free pack of Fancy Feast’s Broths with Chicken. Hint: Click on the white fuzzball on the right side of the page to request your bowl of yum.
- Seven favorite kitty-cat flavors in one dish? You betcha! The free Friskies 7 sample is packed with chicken, beef, turkey, salmon, tuna, shrimp and cheese.
- As a young pup, I ended up in a not-so-great situation. When I got rescued, my tummy was also in a not-so-great situation. My momma and Dr. Goman (THE most awesome vet in the world!) put me on FortiFlora. It is something called a Probiotic which Dr. Goman said would help put good microbuggies in my tummy to get rid of the bad stuff and balance my system out. It didn’t even taste bad! Wooo! And now, you can get a freebie sample of 5 FortiFlora packets to see if it works for you.
- Peoples know Rachael Ray – us cats & dogs know Ms. Rachael too! She doesn’t have samples right now, but your 2-legged parent can get all sorts of dollar saving coupons… Yum-o!
- Make sure you sign up for the free sample of California Carrots. This is an all-natural supplement which helps us doggies digest our regular food, gives us a whollop o’ vitamins, & fiber. Now I won’t have an excuse to snack on mom’s herb garden… drat!
- Snag a coupon for a free half-pound trial bag of Petcurean’s “Now Fresh” or “Go!” doggie or cat food. Don’t miss their handy Petcurean pet food – store locator.
One final note to my pooch and puddy-tat pals,
If you have a sensitive tummy, or find out you can’t eat the treats that you stalked the mail man for… please donate ’em to you local animal shelter. Every little bit helps. Trust me.
Never stop waggin’,
Holy frickin’ brrr.
Me and my pup pals are dressed in sweaters and cuddling each other and snuggling pillows *and* we are STILL FREEZING!
“Global warming” can bite my furry butt.
izea verify: fd2ff4dbc1adbb65917d86736ce79b6ff09cb733631c184b51
Spotted this article on the Huffington Post…
“According to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American women underwent over 9 million cosmetic procedures last year. Americans spent almost $10.5 billion on cosmetic intervention in 2009.
During that same time, some 2 million dogs were euthanized in this country. The Humane Society estimates that animal shelters care for between 6 and 8 million dogs and cats every year in the United States.
As a dog lover and dog owner since childhood and a plastic surgeon for some 23 years, I believe I am an expert on the subject of the love of dogs and cosmetic surgery. While a face lift can be a wonderful and satisfying experience, I would like to share with you why I believe getting a dog is a better alternative:”
Read the rest of the article here, then lemme know your thoughts…
I’m never goin under the knife willingly again!! Last time that happened, I came home missing a few parts. Owies!!
If you don’t read Woo’s mom’s blog “Bionic Beauty“, then you don’t know about our weekly series called “Bionic Homemade“. It usually focuses on beauty-related DIY recipes. I’ve written recipes on how to make your own face masks, body soaks, foot scrubs, and more.
But for this week’s edition, I decided to go in a very different direction. I felt it was time to step back, out of the bathroom and away from the mirror, and do something nice for a friend of yours that’s always there for you- your dog!
Mia and Joycey Couture share their fave Doggy Cupcake recipe!
These Doggy Cupcakes only take about 20 minutes to make and serve eight pooches – perfect for doggy’s birthday party!
Doggy Cupcakes Ingredients ~
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 cups Honey
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Shredded Carrots
Cream Cheese Frosting ~
- 12 ounces fat-free Cream Cheese
- 2 teaspoons Honey
How to make the cupcakes ~
Keep on wooing…
Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover’s Soul is sponsoring another giveaway for Amazing Woo blog readers… This time it’s all about us pets and our summer adventures!
Prizes galore: The winner will get a Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover’s Soul pet “goody bag” and will include a few different things such as pet food, a dog/cat toy, a doggy seatbelt, a toy bone, a travel bowl or it may be another pet supply item(s).
How do you enter this woo-tastic giveaway?
Keep on wooing…